NTPC is a public sector company, which is undertaken by the Indian government. The headquarters of NTPC is situated at New Delhi. This corporation operates in the 55 locations of India, out of which two offices operate in Bangladesh, and one is in Sri Lanka. NTPC produces electricity and distributes it to the different states. The company also ventures in coal mining activities, gas, and oil exploration.
Getting recruited in NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation Limited) is very challenging in comparison to other Indian Government Jobs as the government recruiters check the education qualification thoroughly. There are very few candidates who get succeeded in getting the job in this sector. Every year the government sector comes with NTPC vacancies and offers various benefits to the selected candidates:
• Provident Fund
• Medical Treatment
So, if you are interested in applying for the NTPC exam, then go through this post thoroughly and get detailed information about the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and so on.
What is the Application Fee?
• The application fee of the NTPC exam for General and OBC candidates is Rs 300.
• There is no application fee for this exam for Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe Candidates.
Note: You can make the payment of Exam fee through SBI E-Challan Mode.
Dates to Keep in Mind to Apply for National Thermal Power Corporation are as follows:
The online application starts from August 6, 2019. The last date of registration for the exam is August 26, 2019. The last date of paying the fee of the exam is August 26, 2019. The final examination date is yet to out. Stay tuned with online Sarkari Results to get the notification or information regarding the exam date and admit card.
What is the Age Limit to Apply for NTPC exam?
• The maximum age to apply for the recruitment in NTPC is 30 Years.
• The minimum age to apply for the recruitment in NTPC is not applicable.
What is the age relaxation period under NTPC?
• The age relaxation period for the Schedule caste and Schedule tribe candidates is 5 years.
• The age relaxation period for the OBC candidates is 3 years.
• The age relaxation period for the PwBD candidates is 10 years.
What are the total job vacancies?
There are around 203 vacancies for NTPC, which are divided into different trades such as:
• Mechanical – 76 Posts
• Electrical – 75 Posts
• Instrumentation – 26 Posts
• Electronics – 26 Posts
• Candidate must have at least 60% marks in the engineering degree in the field of Mechanical/Instrumentation/Electrical/ and Electronics.
• Candidate must have 3 years of post-qualification experience in Supervisory or Executive cadre in the relevant area.
• The candidate must have experience in the operation, maintenance, erection, and commissioning of auxiliaries, and power plant equipment.
What is the recruitment selection procedure for NTPC?
The selection process of NTPC is based on the online written test, which is the screening test and interview. The candidates who will clear the written test will be eligible for the interview round.
We hope that this information will be of utmost importance to you. In case, you are eager to know more about the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) recruitment for 2019, then you can explore the online Sarkari Results job portal for the detailed information. Through this platform, you can easily get to know about the updates regarding the latest syllabus, admit card, the final date of examination, and so on. At online Sarkari Results, you can also apply for the job just by signing into the account for free.
So, if you have any queries related to NTPC recruitment, visit Online Sarkari Results.