How to fix HP Laptop not starting problem | HP Laptop Support Chat
Are you suffering from HP laptop not starting problem? So, there is no need to be worried you can easily overcome this situation by taking the help of the experienced technicians. Hp help you can easily solve this issue by following the simple steps that are given in this blog. Using these simple steps you can easily turn on your computer without facing any trouble.
Why is HP Laptop not turning on?
A laptop has several reasons for not starting. hp laptop support Nothing happens while pressing the power switch, the laptop lights switch on but nothing with the screen, on the Laptop show you an error message in the black or blue screen. When AC is not available, Electricity is provided from the laptop’s battery.
Generally, if your Laptop is running out of battery, or the battery of the PC gets damaged and cannot provide battery power with your system, your laptop won’t be starting even if you press the power switch. Sometimes the disputes caused by the external hardware and your system can also reason your laptop is not turning on.
If you face HP laptop not working issue. Hp support phone number here are some of the steps to remove these problems. If you face any problem in following these steps, then you can contact the hp desktop support, where the experts are ready to help.
Follow the given steps when HP laptop not turning on
• Check to confirm that the laptop is plugged in or not.
• Make sure the battery is properly installed.
• Replace the battery to run the laptop from the AC power. Contact hp desktop support If it is working, you have to remove the damaged battery.
• The users can use the second battery if it is required.
• Make sure it is the right adapter for you or not. Do this by checking the power brick on the AC cord.
• The volts and amps of the system should match. Otherwise, the laptop will show a few problems.
• If the laptop’s power lamp is on then it shows that the system has a life. This implies that the laptop’s hardware has the power which shows that it has an issue with hardware and no power problem.
• The HP Computer has separate Lamps for both AC power and battery which you have to check. Support for hp computers If the AC lamp lights up, then it is a battery problem.
• Take some technical tests of the system like checking the connection, remove disk driver, etc.
• If the system is broken, then it not turning on in this situation contact HP Customer service.
• Press the caps to lock key if power is there, then the caps lock lamp will blink on and off on the laptop, then the issue is off display.
• Attach an external monitor in the laptop’s monitor port. If the external monitor is working, then the problem is with the system’s display only not with the laptop’s display adapter or other internal hardware.
After following the above steps you can easily start your system without facing any trouble. If you are unable to turn on your laptop, then contact laptop support number for hp 1-800-396-0517 to get help.
#hp laptop support,
#hp support phone number,
#hp desktop support,
#hp pavilion tech support phone number,
#hp laptop technical support number,
#hp pavilion support number,
#laptop support number for hp,
#hp desktop support phone number,
#desktop support number for hp,
#call hp support for desktop,
#contact hp desktop support,
#online support for hp laptop,
#support for hp computers