Synthetic Biology Market North America is expected to reach US$ XXBn by 2026 from US$ XXBn in 2017 at a CAGR of XX% (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report).
Synthetic biology is a form of engineering application in biology that involves the complex synthesis of biologically inspired systems that display functions otherwise non-existent in nature. Engineering perspective can be applied at various levels of biological structure hierarchy from molecules and whole cells to tissues and organisms. Synthetic biology enables designing of biological systems in a systematic way. It further combines knowledge of genomics with chemical synthesis of DNA to make researchers manufacture DNA sequences that are cataloged and then assemble them into genomes.
North America Synthetic Biology Market
Synthetic Biology market for North America has been segmented on the basis of product, technology, application, and geography. Based on products, the market has been divided into enabling and core products. Enabling products have held a larger market share with more laboratories receiving funds to develop organisms that are genetically evolved and rationally engineered. This combines process development with art screening and then using analytical methodologies for making advancement in a concept and then develop it for commercialization.
DNA synthesis and sequencing have resulted in construction as well as the characterization of metabolically developed organisms through engineering. On the basis of technology, the market for synthetic biology has been segmented into genome engineering, DNA sequencing, Biological components, and integrated systems and Bioinformatics among others. Genome engineering and DNA sequencing have been two major segments with advanced engineering developments for the synthetic formation of new cells helping in the overall application of these segments.
Application wise, it is chemicals, healthcare, and agriculture among others that have formed the main segments. Healthcare and agriculture have formed two dominant segments with healthcare holding the largest one. The rise in demand for genetically advanced microorganisms that may help cure terminally ill diseases has been a major reason that has led to high applications of synthetic biology in the healthcare sector. In addition to this, there has been a rise in concern regarding the cultivation of crops. Rapid growth in population and pollution has resulted in a growing need for genetically advanced crops that may satisfy the growing hungry population. The focus is also being given to modifying crops so as to protect them from drastic environmental changes thereby saving the world form upcoming plague that may result due to the scarcity of food.
North America has been a leading market for synthetic biology globally and has been segmented on the basis of countries into US and Canada. US is holding the largest market share with Canada monitoring one of the highest CAGR. Rise in researchers across laboratories to work for the development of synthetically advanced organisms that may help human to survive in the long run along with growing investments by the government to fund these researchers have been a few key factors that have helped in the growth of synthetic biology market in North America.
- North America Synthetic Biology market size analysis and forecast
- Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints, and opportunities influencing the growth of the North America Synthetic Biology market
- Synthetic Biology market segmentation on the basis of product, technology, application, and geography.
- Synthetic Biology market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with a contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of a study
- Synthetic Biology market analysis and forecast for major countries has been provided.
- Profiling of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies
- Competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Synthetic Biology market including competitive developments, investments, and strategic expansion
The market is estimated by triangulation of data points obtained from various sources and feeding them into a simulation model created individually for each market. The data points are obtained from paid and unpaid sources along with paid primary interviews with key opinion leaders (KOLs) in the market. KOLs from both, demand and supply side were considered while conducting interviews to get an unbiased idea of the market. This exercise was done at a country level to get a fair idea of the market in countries considered for this study. Later this country-specific data was accumulated to come up with regional numbers and then arrive at the market value for North America Synthetic Biology market
Some of the key players of the North America Synthetic Biology market include:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc.
- Synthetic Genomics Inc.
- Genscript Corporation
- Agilent Technologies
- Twist Bioscience
- Origene Technologies, Inc.
Key Target Audience:
- Research and consulting firms
- Healthcare industries
- Synthetic Biology Market Investors
- Chemical & Biofuel industries
- Pharmaceutical & drug manufacturers
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Contract research organizations (CROs) and Contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs)
- Biotech, Food & agriculture , Pharmaceutical & drug manufacturers
- Synthetic Biology Marketing Players
For More Information Visit: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/synthetic-biology-market-north-america/1629/
Scope of the Synthetic Biology Market Report:
The research report segments North America Synthetic Biology market based on product, technology, application and geography.
Synthetic Biology Market, By Product:
Synthetic Biology Market, By Technology:
- Genome Engineering
- DNA Sequencing
- Biological components and integrated systems
Synthetic Biology Market, By Application:
Synthetic Biology Market, By Geography:
- Breakdown of US Synthetic Biology market
- Breakdown of Canada Synthetic Biology market
Maximize Market Research offers customizations of reports according to the specific requirement of our clients
This Report Is Submitted By @Global Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH
Email: [email protected]
Contact: +91 9607365656